REVIVE MARINE COLLAGEN
5100mg , 28 Days supply , Unique formula with 11 added vitamins and antioxidants
is a Type 1 collagen, which is derived from fish collagen peptides as this sort of collagen has the highest and most bioavailable source of collagen available on the market. Marine collagen has the smallest particle size and lowest molecular weight among all collagen types, which allows it to pass through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream more easily to provide better healing, repair, and nourishment.
Marine collagen is absorbed up to 1.5 times more efficiently than other types of collagen, making it one of the best and effective types of collagen.
While collagen treatments begun in skin care, the protein is not well suited for topical applications because it is too large to penetrate the skin. This is why we use collagen peptides- hydrolysed collagen, which has been partially broken down, it’s easily absorbed and highly effective.. collagen peptides act as antioxidants to quelch damaging free radicals and inflammation (both of which are associated with chronic diseases and aging)
• Collagen is protein that works as one of the main building blocks for our bones, skin,hair,muscles,tendons and ligaments.
• Collagen is also found in many other body parts including blood vessels, corneas, teeth… it is the main component in human body.
• Its like a glue that holds our body together.
• It keeps our skin from sagging , giving us healthy, youthful look.
Immunity boost, healthy gut, strong nails, hair, bones, healthy skin, muscles, joints, eyes, arthritis, cells, wrinkles, fights inflammation
Collagen production decreases over time. It starts in our early twenties and by the age of 60,70 in humans
have lost between 70% – 85% of theirs collagen levels
What destroys collagen :
• Eating too much sugar
• Getting too much sunshine
• some autoimmune disorders can damage collagen
HOW IT WORKS
We have specially selected ingredients to boost our collagen to make it one of a kind so far.
11 added vitamins and antioxidants makes it very powerful and unique.
GRAPE SEED EXTRACT
Its a potent source of antioxidants. They may help alleviate the oxidative stress, inflammation , tissue damage that occurs alongside chronic diseases.
These antioxidants are substances that protects cells from damage , free radicals and may help prevent many diseases.
GSE increases cell turnover and collagen synthetics which helps your skin stay elastic and healthy.
If used consistently can even out your skin tone , repair cellulite , stretch marks and treat acne breakouts
due to microbial properties.
also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It’s involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth
Niacin ( Vitamin B3)
is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly. As a supplement, niacin may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis, and boost brain function, among other benefits. Niacin is a B vitamin that’s made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy.
Riboflavin Vitamin B2
It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy, and it allows oxygen to be used by the body. Riboflavin is also used for the development and function of the skin, lining of the digestive tract, blood cells and other vital organs
can benefit skin and your overall health in multiple ways including:
• adding moisture
• smoothing and improving overall texture
• reducing fine wrinkles
• reducing acne scars
• calming unwanted redness
• conditioning dermis on scalp
• soothe acid reflux
• relieve joint pain
• speed up healing of wounds
• offer relief for dry eye
• help preserve bone strength
• prevent bladder pain
• Magnesium Is Involved in Hundreds of Biochemical Reactions
• It May Boost Exercise Performance
• Magnesium Fights Depression
• It Has Benefits Against Type 2 Diabetes
• Magnesium Can Lower Blood Pressure
• It Has Anti-Inflammatory Benefits
• Magnesium Can Help Prevent Migraines
• It Reduces Insulin Resistance
• Magnesium Improves PMS Symptoms
is an essential mineral that your body does not make on its own. It aids growth, DNA synthesis, immune function and more. Zinc is the second-most-abundant trace mineral in your body. Zinc is necessary for the activity of over 300 enzymes that aid in metabolism, digestion, nerve function and many other processes.
• Gene expression
• Enzymatic reactions
• Immune function
• Protein synthesis
• DNA synthesis
• Wound healing
• Growth and development
Q10 can help prevent the build-up of plaque in the arteries by reducing cholesterol, which would usually contribute to heart attacks or strokes.
Q10 has also shown to help regulate high blood pressure which is another potential cause of heart failure.
Q10 may help improve both male and female fertility
Q10 can improve stress recovery from muscle damage
Q10 may help with gum disease due to its properties in controlling inflammation
Q10 may help prevent migraines
Due to coenzyme Q10’s participation in energy production and as an antioxidant, it may play a very important role in the prevention and treatment of a number of diseases.
Though you may have never heard of selenium, this amazing nutrient is vital to your health. Selenium is an essential mineral, meaning it must be obtained through your diet. It’s only needed in small amounts but plays a major role in important processes in your body, including your metabolism and thyroid function.
• Acts as a powerful antioxidant
• that fights oxidative stress and helps defend your body from chronic conditions
• May reduce your risk of certain cancers
• May protect against heart disease
• Helps prevent mental decline
• s important for thyroid health
• Boosts your immune system
• May help reduce asthma symptoms
is water-soluble. The body does not store water-soluble vitamins, so people need to absorb them from their diets. Biotin helps maintain many of your body’s major systems. Biotin helps your body use enzymes and carry nutrients throughout the body.
Also helps keep your skin, hair, eyes, liver and nervous system healthy. Biotin is also a crucial nutrient during pregnancy, as it’s important for embryonic health.
You might benefit from :
• Regulates Metabolism Levels
• Protects The Heart
• Promotes Brain Function
• Boost Immunity Power
• Reduced Blood Sugar Levels and Control Diabetes
• Helps In Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
• Biotin Suppresses Inflammation and Alleviates Allergic Disorders
• Repairs Tissues and Muscles
• It Treats Multiple Sclerosis
• Aids Weight Loss
• Maintains Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails
• against anemia due to folic acid deficiency
• against folic acid absorption disorders in the intestine (malabsorption syndrome, alcohol abuse, inflammatory bowel diseases)
• before and during pregnancy to prevent the neural tube defect
• against brain dysfunctions (forgetfulness, dementia, Alzheimer’s, depression)
• against cardiovascular diseases
• if you are prone to thrombosis, stroke and heart attack
• to prevent cell degeneration
• against wound healing disorders
• for increased susceptibility to infections
• against folic acid deficiency due to medication